Delhi High Court
Amardeep Malhotra vs State Of Gnct Of Delhi on 1 May, 2018
IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI
Judgment delivered on: 01.05.2018
BAIL APPLN. 1438/2017
AMARDEEP MALHOTRA ….. Petitioner
STATE OF GNCT OF DELHI ….. Respondent
Advocates who appeared in this case:
For the Petitioner : Mr. Sarthak Maggon, Adv.
For the Respondent : Mr. Akshai Malik, Addl. PP for the
State with SI Manju
Mr. Anupam Dwivedi, Adv. for R-2
with R-2 in person.
HON’BLE MR JUSTICE SANJEEV SACHDEVA
SANJEEV SACHDEVA, J. (ORAL)
- 1. Learned counsels for the petitioner as well as counsel for complainant inform that the settlement could not be arrived at before the mediator. The statement is taken on record.
- 2. Learned Addl. PP informs that the #chargesheet has been #filed and on 12.04.2018 #cognizance has already been taken. Learned Addl. PP further informs that the petitioner did join the investigation as and when he was directed to do so.
- 3. The petitioner #seeks #anticipatory #bail in case FIR No. 517/2016 under Sections 498A/406/34 of the IPC Police Station Janak Puri, New Delhi.
- 4. In the event of arrest, the #petitioner shall be #released on #bail by the arresting officer/IO/SHO concerned subject to petitioner’s furnishing a bail #bond in the sum of Rs. 20,000/- with one #surety of the like amount to the satisfaction of the arresting officer/IO/SHO concerned.
- 5. Order Dasti under signatures of the Court Master.
SANJEEV SACHDEVA, J
MAY 01, 2018/’rs’