#Joke of the Day – it is on us 😦 !
* Lots of really well meaning friends & mentors have been advising me (off late) that I should take things easy * They suggest that I should post jokes & stuff like that, should discuss movies etc. and NOT keep talking of Dowry, DV, sec 125 all the time. * As we all know, positive vibes are important
* I wholeheartedly thank them for their warmth and care ! I really appreciate all of you for taking time and spending money to advise me.. THANKS a million bhayOn & BehnOn
* upto this part is real serious, so **thank you seriously**
* But ladies and gentlemen there is something called fate, something called “Karma” and that will always follow me. *Today I decided that I WILL post something #funny on FB and finally this is what I get
* A wife files a #RAPE case on HER OWN husband and the HUSBAND IS ARRESTED and is in Jail !! Yes #Wife, Yes #rape on her own #husband and husband is in Jail !! Initially she files a Sections #498A/323/313/494/504 cocktail on that poor fella but he gets bail !! So she ADDS #Sec376ipc #RAPE on him to have him arrested !! The fella has to run up to #Uttaranchal #HIGHCOURT to get his bail after approx one and a half months of jail !!
—— Please join me in thanking our system for this ——
—– Willimprove my sense of humour in comming days !! —–
IN THE HIGH COURT OF UTTARAKHAND AT NAINITAL ORIGINAL JURISDICTION
Dated: Nainital: February 06, 2017
First Bail Application No.161 of 2017
Order on the bail application of accused
Sunil Nodiyal ……Applicant
State of Uttarakhand …….Respondent
Hon’ble Sudhanshu Dhulia, J. (Oral)
Heard Mr. Lalit Sharma, Advocate for the applicant, Mr. K.S. Rautela, Government Advocate assisted by Mr. Siddhartha Bisht, Brief Holder for the State and Mr. B.S. Bhandari, Advocate for the complainant.
This is the first bail application. The applicant is in jail having been implicated in Case Crime No. 237 of 2016, which has been registered under Sections 420/120B/498A/323/313/494/504/376 of IPC, at Police Station Nehru Colony, District Dehradun.
Earlier an FIR under Sections 498A/323/313/494/504 of IPC was lodged against the applicant at Police Station Nehru Colony, District Dehradun wherein the present applicant was granted limited protection by this Court in a writ petition. Thereafter another Section 376 of IPC has been added.
The claim of the applicant is that the complainant has married with the applicant, therefore the offence under Section 376 of IPC is not made out against the applicant and purely in order to arrest the applicant, Section 376 of IPC has been added. The applicant is in jail since 24.12.2016.
Considering the overall evidence which is presently available before this Court, prima facie, the applicant has been able to make out a case for bail. The bail application is accordingly allowed.
Let the applicant be enlarged on bail in the aforesaid crime on his executing a personal bond and two reliable sureties each of the equal amount to the satisfaction of the Magistrate concerned/court concerned.
It is made clear that any observations made by this Court are only for the purposes of deciding the bail application and shall not be taken into consideration at all in any other proceedings.
(Sudhanshu Dhulia, J.) Vacation Judge