In India, getting married is like joining the Mafia. The rule with mafia is that you can only Join but Mafia groups cant leave them !!! If you tried to leave, you OR your close ones would be killed, tortured, maimed… Many do NOT understand this, but every single day there are 100s and 1000s who try to leave and get tortured OR their relatives are tortured, arrested etc……. here is one more case….
* She left years ago while she was pregnant
* He pleaded her to come back
* She did not, never allowed to meet the child
* He filed for divorce after 5 years of their separation with no sign of her coming back
* She retorted with a #498A and got his family arrested
* His younger sister was arrested too and remained behind bars for 5 days
* Since then she’s been under depression.
* Was thrown out of the job.
* Now the family is being pressurised to give 20 Lacs for compromise. Moolah to soothe the alleged crime !!!
* He wants me to speak to his sister and take her out of the depression. I don’t know if I will be able to but I know she’s a ‘woman’ too
shared from the timeline of Deepika Narayan Bhardwaj