Is this what you call feminism’s victory ?
- I was never cruel, still she won the Domestic Violence case
- I was never a rapist, still she won the Rape case
- I was never deserting, still she won the divorce case
- I was ready to live in the same house, still she won an order to live outside and take money from me
Now don’t tell me that it was just me who lost
* The society lost my time and productivity
* The country lost its name
* Justice lost its value
* My kid lost a beautiful father
* Truth lost it position
Is this what you call victory ?